Sunday, June 11, 2006

continuum in the vacuum

Yes, the title was merely an excuse to use two sets of double u's.

My Bitter Half informed me this morning that even if his job search goes as planned and he gets the new job, the extensive training involved will mean that we won't move until at least February. I will need to take the teaching job again this year. In short, this blog will thrive but I suspect I will age beyond my years once again.

My real administrator has been looking out for me and has requested that I get an art room since the sixth-graders are moving up to the middle school. She told me last night that it's set; I have a room if I come back. No more Art on a Cart. It will certainly make things more bearable...maybe I can do this.

I also recently got shot down for a public art work I proposed...it's a sign that I need to endure more of this educational hell. About fifteen years ago I bought a pin that said : "I've suffered enough. When does my artwork improve?" O, little did i know.